Saturday 11 January 2020

Crackle Woodland Plaque for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I decided to combine different stamps from a selection of Doodle Art sets to use on a paper mache plaque that I found in my crafty stash.  It was one that I had already added crackle mediums to so I went for a woodland type of theme...


This is how my plaque looked when I rediscovered it with the crackle...


As the crackle seemed to me to have a bit of a wood look about it I sprayed it with a range of brown inks...


Once I was at this stage I considered whether to add any background stamping or stenciling, but I decided that I wanted the stamps to be the main focus so got out my Doodle Art sets and stamped a variety of images using memento black ink, which I then cut out...


I then chose which of these I wanted on the plaque before colouring them with alcohol markers and adhering them using glue gel for a bit of extra dimension...



Here are the stamp sets I used:

Doodle Art - Sunflower (XL)
Doodle Art - Bird #1 (regular)
* Doodle Art - Butterfly #1 (reguar)
Doodle Art - Mushrooms (regular)
Doodle Art - Mushrooms (XL)
Doodle Art - Dragonfly #1 (regular)
Wordage - Small Words

I still have quite a few images left over to use on other projects which I may do for next week.

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment: