Saturday 28 March 2020

HOCHANDA samples using my own stamp designs for Bee Crafty

Hello!

Today on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing some of the samples that I made for my first stamp collection launch on Hochanda.  I have chosen some of the ones that use the stamps in a variety of ways...







If you missed the shows and would like to watch the demonstrations they will still be available on rewind on the HOCHANDA website.  HOCHANDA  also has a YouTube channel where you can see previous shows and the first show I did is on there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-74ofmRtr0&t=1925s

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamps Jane and you've made some amazing things with them. You did a great job on the shows, I really enjoyed watching them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see you designing your own range - you sure are one very talented lady. Enjoyed your shows and your beautiful designs. xx

    ReplyDelete