Saturday 30 May 2020

Lightbulb Collage Canvas for Bee Crafty

Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a canvas that I have created...


I started by using a piece of tissue paper that I had previously coloured with gloss sprays.  This I then stamped using black archival ink with the Script, Numbers and letters and numbers from Typewriter Alpha.  Then I adhered it to the canvas using distress collage medium making sure it went round the sides as well...


Next I used the metal work alpha inkable with crackle paste for extra texture...


To create my focal point I stamped out a butterfly (cutting away the wings), the lightbulb, one of the stitch borders and a sentiment.  These were then coloured and I also added glossy accents to the bulb to give it a more glassy look...


Finally these were added to the canvas using glue gel...



Here are the products that I used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed I just love this.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design Jane. I love the layers, the different medium you have used and your step by step is really helpful. I haven't bought any of the Inkables yet but I feel some shopping coming on! x

    ReplyDelete