Saturday 6 June 2020

'About to Bloom' Journal Page for Bee Crafty

Hello!

On the Bee Crafty blog today I am sharing a journal spread that I have created using the 'Just Bloom' stamp set but without using the main flower...


I started by creating a background in my small Dylusions journal, blending blue and pink acrylic paint with water to help it blend...


Next I used the largest circles stamps from the 'Geometric Walls' set to add a floor to my scene and coloured them using markers.  I decided that for this spread I would not use any black at all...


Then I stamped one of the leaf stamps from the 'Just Bloom' set, aiming them upwards to create plants.  Where they were not quite long enough I added an extra part of the stem to make them longer.  After that I coloured the bottom two leaves of each plant...


To create my flowers I stamped out the other two leaves in the set and coloured them before adding them to the page.  I then stamped the sentiment along each side multiple times...


Finally I stamped out the sentiment again to add to the page and used a white posca pen to add some doodles and also some white gloss spray for splashes...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout and colours. You know me, always drawn to colour! I seriously need to buy these stamps as they have so much scope for colourful arrangements. All well here, hope the same for you and your family. x

    ReplyDelete