Saturday 13 February 2021

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

  Hello!

This week I am sharing a card with a distress oxide spray background, which create a lovely chalky effect...


I started with a piece of the distress watercolour cardstock measuring 3 and a half inches by 5 and a half inches and sprayed with squeezed lemonade, twisted citron and speckled egg, drying between each layer...


Next I wanted to add some subtle pattern so I used spun sugar spray through the mandala 1 stencil...


For more background interest I stamped elements from the stitch borders and the numbers sets, using both grey and black archival ink...



Finally for my main elements I stamped and die cut the swallow from the birds and butterflies set along with a sentiment from small words and the tape measure from stitch borders...


These were then all added to the finished card...



Here are the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment