Saturday 20 February 2021

'You Are Enough' Card

  Hello!

This week I decided to redo an idea that I had used on a journal page to become the main feature on a card.  

Over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page I had used a stapler with some pre cut elements for part of a journal page and I liked the effect so much that I decided to use it again...

1) I started with a piece of distress watercolour card stock which I sprayed with Peacock Feathers distress oxide spray...


2) I made sure this layer was dry before spraying Wild Honey distress oxide spray through the Honeycombe Multi inkable...


3) To create an extra layer I used the distress matte texture paste through the Fernando big inkable.  Even though the distress oxide had been dried they still bled through into the paste which created an effect that I really liked...


4) Next I added small parts of the Script XL using black archival ink...


5) Using the Bee Monarchy stamps and dies I cut out some of the elements along with the film strip stamp.  I used staples to attach the pieces together to form my focal point...


6) This was added to the card with some black thread underneath and then more staples to attach.  To create a frame it was layered onto a piece of black cardstock...


7) Finally I stamped and heat embossed one of the sentiments from Small Words and added all the elements to a card blank...



Here are the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx




No comments:

Post a Comment