Saturday 10 April 2021

Explosion Powders Butterfly Card

  Hello!

This week I have made a card using the Pretty Gets Gritty explosion powders...


1) I started by creating a spritzed background with the Olympia, Athena and Eros explosion powders onto watercolour cardstock...


2) Next I used a few strips from one of the Dina Wakley backgrounds collage sheets and added them to the background using matte collage medium...


3) To create a coloured texture paste I mixed together some of the Athena powder with grit paste and put it through the leafy branch d'inkable...


4) To highlight the leaves a bit more I added white pen around the edges and then for extra detail splattered some of the white across as well...


5) Then I created another piece of card using the Mermaid and Atlas explosion powders and stamped the Butterfly Beginnings stamp onto it.  I cut it out and used Elf and Aphrodite powders to colour some parts as well as adding black and white pen...


6) Finally I added the butterfly to the card front and used a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 1...



Here are links to the products used:

Stamps - Butterfly Beginnings  Currently half price in end of line

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx















No comments:

Post a Comment