Saturday 17 April 2021

Believe In Magic

  Hello!

This week I have made a card with a bit (ok a small bit) of white space on it...

1) I started by using the Pretty Gets Gritty sprays to create some colour.  I sprayed them onto an acrylic block and smooshed them onto the watercolour card allowing some drips to run down.  The colours were Ultraviolet, Iced Sunshine and Bittersweet Orange...

2) To add some more white into the background I used an embossing dabber through the Coffee Stain Script stencil and embossed with superfine white powder...


3) Next I used the Distress Diamond stamp with orange archival ink to add some more pattern...


4) I wanted a strong image to put on top of the background so stamped the XL unicorn using black archival...


5) Finally I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto white vellum using white embossing powder and wrapped it around the bottom of the card before layering onto black cardstock and a card base...




Here are links to the products used:

Unicorn Magic XL  Currently half price in end of line
Distress Diamonds Currently half price in end of line

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment