Saturday 24 April 2021

Hello You Card

  Hello!

This week I decided to create a quick card with some white space again!  I am really trying to embrace that white space...

1) I started by using distress oxide sprays through three different stencils, drying the spray between each layer.  I used Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron and Picked Raspberry.

2) Next I used a white gelly roll pen to doodle around some of the stencil shapes.

3) Then I stamped and cut out one of my flower stamps (Dreams Blossom) and added it to the card before drawing on a stem.

4) Using a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 1, I stamped directly onto the card.

5) Finally the card was matted and layered onto black then the base card.

Here are links to the items used:

Art Stamps by Jane Royston - Dreams Blossom

Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1

Inkables

Distress Oxide Sprays

Gelly Roll Pens

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment