Saturday 4 September 2021

'Future Girl' Art Journal Spread

 Hello!

This week I thought it was about time I completed some more pages in my tag art journal...

1) The pages of this journal are already pre coloured with distress oxide sprays so I chose the ones that I wanted to use...

2) Then I used the Honeycomb Multi inkable with Wild Honey distress ink to add some pattern to the pages...


3) Next I stamped the small ledger circle from the Dragonfly stamp set using black archival ink,..

4) After stamping parts of the Light Bulb Circuit stamp onto tissue, I tore some parts off and added them to the spread using distress collage medium...


5) Once this was fully dried I used my white and black pens to add some colour and doodles to the pages...


6) When I looked through my box of pre stamped images, I discovered one of the Winter Journaling Girls which had already been coloured and had glossy accents on.  The colours went with the spread so well that I decided to add her.  

7) Finally I chose a sentiment from Ticker Tape 1 that went with the look of the pages and stamped it onto black, heat embossing in white...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment