Saturday 18 September 2021

Bloom Layered Card

  Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a card that I made by layering up stencils and stamps...


1) First I created some colour on a piece of water colour card using distress inks (Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron).  I applied the inks with a brush then splattered with water to create a distressed look...


2) Using the same ink colours I added stenciling with the circles d'inkable and flower from d'inkables set 10...


3) Next I used a white pen to add doodling around the circles...


4) With archival ink I then stamped the main flower and one of the leaves from the 'Just Bloom' set and then added some of the circles from the 'Journaling Blocks' set...


5) To colour the flowers and leaves I used ecoline brush markers and added white highlights...



6) For highlighting the circles I used white gesso, then went over the stamped elements with a black fineliner to refresh the lines...


7) As a finishing touch I stamped the sentiment from the same set onto black card and heat embossed with white powder...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment