Friday 5 August 2016

Craft Stamper: A sneaky peek!!!

Hello again!

I am super excited today as I have just had one of my cards published in the September issue of Craft Stamper magazine!!

I love this magazine as it is full of such fantastic inspiration for all things mixed media and I feel really proud to have had my card chosen as a reader submission.

Here is the magazine it is in...



I can only show a sneaky peek photo but my submission is by Jane Royston and is the first one in the article...


I am sorry it is only a part but if you are able to get hold of the magazine there are lots of fab articles in there as well as my card!

I am off this weekend to a large show on the Island where I will be selling my crafty bits in the craft marquee, so we are hoping for fantastic weather.  I will be back on Monday with a mixed media post that was lots of fun to create so please do come by for a look. 

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment