Saturday 6 October 2018

Banksy Mini Journal for Bee Crafty

Hello!

This week on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a sample that I made for this weeks HOCHANDA shows using the brand new Banksy XL stamps with one of the gorgeous MDF mini albums.

1) I started out by using my blending tool with Lemon Zest and Fresh Lime Dylusions paints and coloured all of the MDF pages. 

2) Next I added stencilling using Pure Sunshine Dylusions paint and white gesso through the Cracked Glass and Sunset d'inkables. 

3) Using archival inks I stamped with some of the texture circles and borders.

4) To frame the pages I used black archival with a sponge around the edges.

5) On each page I used one of the Banksy XL stamps with versamark and black embossing powder and to add a bit of extra interest to the cover I used the Ghetto Rat stamp onto shrink plastic.

6) Finally to add a bit of extra detail I tied some ribbon pieces to the rings to match the colours.

Here is a flip through of all the pages...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are the products I used:
 
* Inspired by Banksy XL - Greatness Words, Swing, Little Friends, Caught In the Rain,
* D'inkables - Cracked Glass, Sunset
 
If you would like to see any of the demonstrations that Bev did using these stamps then they will be available on Catch Up on the HOCHANDA website for a couple of weeks.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment