Saturday 25 September 2021

Distress Background Journaling Girl Card

  Hello!

This week in my Facebook live I was using distress inks to create backgrounds for cards, so I decided to carry on with the theme...


1) First I used my blending brush with Kitsch Flamingo and Squeezed Lemonade on a piece of mixed media card...


2) Using the same two colours plus Carved Pumpkin I added some stenciling with one of the d'inkables from set 10 and also the circles, one layer at a time...




3) Next I used the same inkpads to add some stamping from the Journaling Girls Sam set.  Once I had added the coloured ink I also added some stamping with the black Hero Arts ink pad...


4) After that  I stamped the girl from the set, cut out and coloured with Ecoline markers...


5) Finally the card was put together with a black layer...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment