Saturday 2 October 2021

One Colour Card

  Hello!

I love using lots of different colours but this week I decided to see if I could create a card using just one colour.  I chose blue...


1) I started by using a blending brush to cover a piece of mixed media card with Tumbled Glass Distress ink.  Then after laying the Mandala 5 stencil on top, spritzed with water and lifted some of the colour away to create a ghosted effect...


2) Using the same stencil I then added some Broken China Distress ink through the Mandala at either side...


3) Next I took the Prize Ribbon Distress ink and swiped it all over the same stencil again.  I spritzed the stencil with water then placed it onto the card to create a print of the image.

4) With Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink I next stamped part of Time Measure on top of all the stenciling...


5) To create a frame I blended some more of the same colour around the edges of the card...


6) Finally I stamped and die cut one of the butterflies using the same colour and stamped out a sentiment also using chipped Sapphire and adhered them to the card...


Here are the products that I used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment