Saturday 16 October 2021

Funky Card!

  Hello!

I have created a funky card for the blog this week that could be used for a number of occasions...


1) I started by layering up some distress inks one at a time and drying between each layer.  The colours were Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet and Twisted Citron, once the colours were smooshed on I also added a few orange splatters...

2) Using the same colours I then added some stamping with the Arrows set...


3) Next I stamped one of the borders from the Borders #1 set and added the smallest circle from the Journal Blocks with black archival ink...


5) Then the circles were coloured in with the distress inks and once dry white pen was added...


6) Finally a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 1 was stamped out and mounted onto black card...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx









 

No comments:

Post a Comment