Saturday 9 October 2021

Vintage Dragonfly Art

  Hello!

Following on from a Facebook live that I did this week using some of the collage stamps, I decided to make a card using the Dragonfly Art stamp...


1) I started by blending some Tea Dye and Antique Linen distress ink over a piece of card...


2) Using Rusty Hinge distress ink I added some stenciling through the Damask inkable...


3) Next I added Gathered Twigs distress ink through the Medieval Trellis inkable...


4) To break up some of the darker areas I then splattered Salvaged Patina and Antique Linen distress oxide sprays across the card...


5) After making sure the ink was dry and using an anti static bag, I stamped the Dragonfly Art stamp using clear embossing ink then heated it with gold embossing powder.  I re stamped the dragonfly onto card in the same way then cut it out and layered it onto the main stamped image...


6) Finally I stamped a sentiment from Small Words onto metallic card and embossed again with gold and then matted and layered the whole card...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx













No comments:

Post a Comment