Saturday 23 October 2021

Hello Dream Girl Card

  Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty Facebook page there was a brand new stamp launch!!!  The bundle prices will stay in place until the end of the month and can be found on the website in the October Launch section.

If you didn't see it, all the live demos will remain on the page and our lovely Ann also made a fab video which is on the Bee Crafty YouTube channel!

So this week for my blog post I have created a card using 2 of the new sets but added a different sentiment...


I didn't take step by step photos as it was a fairly straight forward card to make but this is what I did..


1) On a piece of watercolour cardstock I stamped the Dream image using black archival ink.

2) Then I coloured the image using Ecoline brush pens and matted onto black cardstock.

3) On a bigger piece of cardstock I stamped some of the Journal Elements #2 mostly in two of the corners and mounted the image on top with foam tape.

4) Finally I stamped one of the Everyday Sentiments onto black card with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.




Here are links to the products used:

* Art Stamps - Art Journal Elements 2

Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1

Ecoline Brush Pens

Ranger Superfine Embossing Powder - White

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment